The Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation (DBR) is pleased to announce we will soon be implementing a new eLicensing System. The system will provide licensees, registrants and members of the general public with access to online licensing services from the DBR website. The new eLicensing system will be implemented for the following license types:
· Auto Body, Auto Glass, Auto Wrecking, Salvage Rebuilder
· Board of Accountancy
· Landscape Architects
· Land Surveyors
· Liquor Control
· Mobile Home Parks
· Professional Engineers
· Racing - Athletics
· Real Estate
Please check the DBR website for updates on the implementation schedule.
The eLicensing System, a 24-hour service, allows for the expedited processing of license transactions including applications, changes and renewals.
· Provides user-friendly access with a personal ID and password.
· Improves processing time by eliminating the need to submit paper forms, with few exceptions.
· Improves the accuracy of licensing information.
· Allows the licensee and the public at-large to verify license status.
For a brief preview of the new system, please click on the following link: eLicensing Overview